Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011 Best Dressed List!



Pals Paper Arts is unveiling its best dressed list for 2011 today!  We had so many beautiful creations this year it was hard to pick a favorite for each month!  I got the honor of choosing April and November! 


We had a punch challenge in April that proved to be very popular!  We stampers do love our punches!  I chose this beauty done by Nance Leedy.  Subtle and oh so elegant!




A ribbon challenge in November inspired Sandie Conner to think outside the box!  I loved her creative use of ribbons on this adorable little gobbler!





Head on over to Pals Paper Arts to check out the rest of the best for 2011!  We hope you join us next week at PPA when we kick off the New Year with a color challenge..........and a few new faces!

3 comments:

Nance Leedy said...

Oh my goodness, aren't you a sweetie?! WOW! Thank you, Linda, for putting me on the Best Dressed List...I am truly honored! Thank you for all your support and encouragement throughout the year...it means a great deal to me! (((hug)))

Sue said...

Brilliant choice Linda Luv Sue x

Sue said...

Happy new year to you and yours Luv Sue x